Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look around you


Look around...... and tell me do you really really know the people around you??

You're family,your neighbors,your friends??

You'll be surprised,believe me you will find that many of them say things they never mean,and many give promises they can never fulfill,and worst of all some of them don't even have the right value for you.

Look around and review your relations perhaps you will wake up and do something for yourself this time instead of being the one giving all the time thinking that all the people really know the value of your relation or friendship!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia
أنا جدة سعودية ولدي هوايات كثيرة من ضمنهاالطبخ الخياطة الأعمال الفنية والتصوير...وبالذات تصوير البحر و الطيور والمراكب البحرية ... I am a Saudi Arabian grandma,I have many hobbies,sewing,crafting,cooking and of course taking photos especially of the sea,birds and boats...