Friday, March 13, 2009

Long time no see

I haven't posted in my blog for a long time...I really have no special news to share and alhamdulillah life is going on and my grandkids are growing mashalla and I am enjoying them.
My shop isnt really going well and my customers are reduced to a mere monthly two or three...so I am thinking seriuosly of closing shop!!

What's new is my old friends from school(that was a long time ago)alhamdulillah are appearing slowly but surely and I am sooooooooooo happy to catch up with their news after all these years....wallah this internet is useful...I couldn't have tracked them otherwise!!


MY school.....

3 comments:

Rosy pink said...

true the internet is a very useful tool, i don't know how did we manage b4 it lol..
seems like a nice big school mashallah.

moonface1211 said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay welcome back

glad for u to met your friends after all these years.

some times,the happy memorize come back again with good feeling when we are forget it.may be this refresh your life ;)
or good for you.

Redrose said...

yep its big and the playgrounds are even bigger we had a tennis court a basketball court and two football fields...best thing is no fences around the school just a hedge :)

About Me

My photo
Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia
أنا جدة سعودية ولدي هوايات كثيرة من ضمنهاالطبخ الخياطة الأعمال الفنية والتصوير...وبالذات تصوير البحر و الطيور والمراكب البحرية ... I am a Saudi Arabian grandma,I have many hobbies,sewing,crafting,cooking and of course taking photos especially of the sea,birds and boats...